Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

Quote from: evensgrey on May 08, 2013, 12:22:04 PM
I decided Bush wasn't as big a dick as Obama when I saw a video of Obama making jokes about his drone strike program.

He actually did that?
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on May 08, 2013, 06:12:14 PM
He actually did that?

[yt]52JVljZW_cw[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on May 08, 2013, 07:25:22 PM
[yt]52JVljZW_cw[/yt]

What the Fuck?!?
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on May 08, 2013, 09:30:31 PM
What the Fuck?!?

He's a psycho jackoff.  But we already knew that.  (He's a product of the Illinois Democratic Party.  The same outfit that produced the governor who not only tried to AUCTION OBAMA'S VACATED SENATE SEAT, but did it so clumsily he got caught.)

In 2008, it absolutely didn't matter who either party put forward for President, the media was going to have the Democrat win.  That's why they tried to hammer away at the claimed lack of foreign policy experience of the (admittedly somewhat crazy and not overly bright) Sarah Palin (while completely ignoring the absence of foreign policy or any other experience of either of the two Junior Senators the Democrats decided between).  Never mind that the Republicans were putting up a Presidential candidate who actually had several years under his belt as a diplomat (to a country he hardly had fond memories of, either).

Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on May 09, 2013, 04:58:42 PM

Fail alert: How can DW be a Bill and Ted ripoff when it predates B&T by 26 years?

I think that's the joke Shane.

Warning--very offensive language.

[yt]kMdMhNptZ4E[/yt]

BartBaker = epic fucking win.
The butthurt is strong with these ones. :3
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

May 09, 2013, 09:43:15 PM #2454 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:53:03 PM by Ibrahim90
Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 09, 2013, 09:12:36 PM
Warning--very offensive language.

[yt]kMdMhNptZ4E[/yt]

BartBaker = epic fucking win.
The butthurt is strong with these ones. :3

to quote a very wise man: this is what is called "the lowest common denominator of Butt-hurt".

and here is a great video:

[yt]4DP2s5IdSGk[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Fucking classic: 

[yt]GTQnarzmTOc[/yt]

Really, the best line(s) in the entire video was(were):
"The economy's not a car; there's no engine to stall.  No 'expert' can fix it.  There's no 'it' at all.  The economy is us.  We don't need a mechanic.  Put away the wrenches, the economy is organic!"
and
"People aren't chess men on a board their whimes and desires ignored.  With political incentives, discretion's a joke.  Those dials you're twisting?  Just mirrors and smoke."
True that.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

To the people losing debates with smarter anarchists and/or austrian economist folks (Hawkeye, Shane, etc) who wonder why they are getting schooled by people they thought were n00bs, I say, "No, you were never any good to begin with."

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on May 09, 2013, 04:58:42 PM

If someone seriously told me that Gen 1 was better, I would not be pissed off. I would be laughing my flank off!

And then I would respond thusly:

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

[yt]OJ6Z04VJDco[/yt]

-Jesse Cox

[yt]eozsXy9K_vo[/yt]
Lao Tzu