Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MrBogosity on April 27, 2013, 09:44:08 AM
And why is that NOT the case with the Lumbee who aren't even recognized by the Federal government (although they are by the state of North Carolina)?

Makes great timing for this quote:  "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

And of course this image: 

Classic, imho. :)
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

An epic win from Morrakiu in the comments of his video on feminism:

Another Poster:  "'ITS BECAUSE PENIS!'"
Morrakiu's reply: "I think they're right about the Penisocracy though. The government is clearly full of dicks."
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

gotta love George Takei: he says the coolest things.

"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

[yt]fZpJ7yUPwdU[/yt]

[yt]DcckHAYCxGk[/yt]

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

[yt]JIb0wMfOFhw[/yt]

[yt]kbOGktZFMv8[/yt]
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

[yt]V6dD-ifIr8s[/yt]

Same with this video:

[yt]95LG9crl3yo[/yt]

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

I really dislike Bush, but after seeing how much of a narcissist Obama is, Bush just seems like less of a dick.
Don't get me wrong. He's still a dick.
[yt]8OSWtWAdZYE[/yt]
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on May 08, 2013, 12:25:04 AM
I really dislike Bush, but after seeing how much of a narcissist Obama is, Bush just seems like less of a dick.
Don't get me wrong. He's still a dick.
[yt]8OSWtWAdZYE[/yt]

I decided Bush wasn't as big a dick as Obama when I saw a video of Obama making jokes about his drone strike program.