Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Clearly a case of someone who is oppressed and living in fear.

Quote from: evensgrey on January 30, 2015, 04:38:53 PM
Forum page.  I normally listen to it on YouTube, isnce it comes up in my subscription page anyway.

That one uses Flowplayer. Make sure Flash is installed and up-to-date.

Quote from: D on January 31, 2015, 07:31:04 AM

I'm seriously wondering if the @JusticeForAnita account is a troll/satire/parody account.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Travis Retriever on January 31, 2015, 09:18:43 AM
I'm seriously wondering if the @JusticeForAnita account is a troll/satire/parody account.

I'm calling "Poe." Look at "her" follow-ups.

January 31, 2015, 01:11:51 PM #7235 Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:31:33 PM by Dallas Wildman
Okay here's BroTeamPill's reason for the DMCA against AngryJoe

https://twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/561407363908136960

1-DMCA is NOT the appropriate channel for such a complaint
2-How in the HELL did AngryJoe portray you as ProGG?
Working every day to expose the terrible price we pay for government.

For some reason this asinine shit keeps coming up on my whats hot on google plus >.>
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: Travis Retriever on January 31, 2015, 09:18:43 AM
This person doesn't know about the Trap crossdressing pics Shadman does, huh?
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: D on February 01, 2015, 08:17:04 AM

No, it's code for Pineapple on pizza. It's a rather common ingredient, especially when combined with ham, or ground beef, or both.

Quote from: D on February 01, 2015, 08:00:38 PM

I'm not aware of any burning ofwome in Salem....
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on February 01, 2015, 08:04:51 PM
I'm not aware of any burning ofwome in Salem....

She's referring to the Salem witch trials, which isn't even remotely like anything Her, Zoe, and Anita are pretending to endure (for one: one is real, the other isn't). Although a misconception propogated by the American Public school system, the victims of the SWT were hung, not burned.

Quote from: D on February 01, 2015, 08:00:38 PM

For my part, I can't but help to point out that the people accusing others of witchcraft were themselves women, and, IIRC, were held above reproach by the authorities for the entire affair.

Yeah, Wu, there are some parallels, but not in the way you think.
Failing to clean up my own mistakes since the early 80s.

Quote from: dallen68 on February 01, 2015, 08:37:32 PM
She's referring to the Salem witch trials...

wow...the joke really went over your head! :P

(no one was burned at Salem: yes, many were executed on charges of witch-craft, but that was largely by Hanging, with one or two cases of being crushed to death by boulders trying to extract confessions).
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox