Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BlameThe1st on June 22, 2014, 10:25:01 AM
I actually decided to register on reddit just so I could comment on this. This was my reply:

That comment recieved -11 karma. And these were the replies I recieved:

And:

Funny that these people agree that government tyranny is wrong, but they are more than willing to tolerate it if it protects them from "corporate tyranny," which does not exist. So they are willing to tolerate literal tyranny if it mean being protected from a hypothetical tyranny. And they say we're not living in reality?
Mhm.  Yet more people who couldn't even be bothered to check a legal dictionary for the definition of corporation.  Pathetic.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: tnu on June 23, 2014, 04:41:14 AM

that's funny: I'm noticing large intervals of time being present between "cause" and effect. Also, no mention of the cutting of spending, or the effects of Kennedy's tax cut (the economy did fine).
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

"Deep down I know you anarcho-capitalist are all moderate conservatives. It'll come out eventually." -My Dad
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: AnCapBrony on June 23, 2014, 08:49:09 PM
"Deep down I know you anarcho-capitalist are all moderate conservatives. It'll come out eventually." -My Dad

Well, in a way your Dad is correct: Most of us want YOU to decide what to do with your body, and property; WHILE most of us want YOU to decide what to do with your money.

That being said: I'm kinda tired of this thing where the male "has nothing to say" about his unborn child(ren). I recognize your right to an abortion, I recognize my responsibility (if I'm directly involved). I just don't want to PAY for your rights IF you are not going to allow ME to be involved.

http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/28vvet/never_again/cif4suk

Sweet Celestia! Now I remember why I left Reddit and quit arguing on the internet in the first place.

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on June 24, 2014, 07:49:51 PM

Aaand, it was a fav quote right up until that last line...
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Travis Retriever on June 24, 2014, 07:55:33 PM
Aaand, it was a fav quote right up until that last line...

Yeah, as I pointed out on Facebook, McVeigh and the Nazis were Catholics, and the 9/11 hijackers were Muslims.

Quote from: MrBogosity on June 24, 2014, 10:06:05 PM
Yeah, as I pointed out on Facebook, McVeigh and the Nazis were Catholics, and the 9/11 hijackers were Muslims.

Herod the Great was a Jew. And Back in World War II, the Japanese were Shinto and Buddhists. Pre-Communist Tibet was and is Buddhist (the more you know). The dude who shot Gandhi was a Hindu.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

New butthurt statist on this video, devourerofbabies:

[yt]4qMwdPBmrlQ[/yt]

Quote from: MrBogosity on June 25, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

[yt]4qMwdPBmrlQ[/yt]
So, a stateless society has a KING?!?
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

June 25, 2014, 09:58:29 PM #6178 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:26:00 PM by R.E.H.W.R.
Quote from: MrBogosity on June 25, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

[yt]4qMwdPBmrlQ[/yt]
Dear God, this guy can't tell the difference between serfdom and indentured servitude.
And I guess social contracts are voluntary now.
Lao Tzu

Personally don't give a shit about soccer, but at the same time this just seems obligatory.