Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 17, 2012, 10:20:06 PM #1710 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:23:02 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Awww.  Njanovich1980 blocked me.  Pity.  I was having so much fun.

I made the comparison to before slavery was abolished of his "not seen in the real world" argument, and while I did make a comparison to the airplane, he only addressed the latter, says "it's not the same; we're like the bolshevics!!!" etc.
You know, because wanting to get rid of institutionalized violence is the same as wanting to enslave the rich.

A bit interesting that he'd block me, I'm sorry, "put me in time out" (I swear, it makes him sound like a pedophile when he says that), when I decide that I'm warmed out and start making actual arguments.

Amount of surprise from this turn of events:  zero.

And if njanovic and the rest of his butt-buddies (yeah, I went there. :P ) are reading this, know the cowards are you.
Ya' crazy cultists, lol.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 17, 2012, 09:16:37 PM
@Shane:  Indeed.  Them referring to some libertarians as acolytes; as if we're a religion was just desperate.  He's projecting psychologically so hard he can be seen from the moon.

In a not-entirely-coincidental happenstance, I'm finally finishing up my Cult of the Omnipotent State video. I'll be out of town this weekend and unable to do the podcast, so this might fill the void anyway.

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 17, 2012, 10:20:06 PM
Awww.  Njanovich1980 blocked me.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

@Shane:  I look forward to this video. :)

Yeah, and of course, I start getting replies from franks#### about how you "blocked him years ago" and "block people on your channel for disagreeing with his ideology."  Bullshit; as anyone looking in the comments can tell you, you do allow dissenting opinion; if he blocked people for that, no creationists, statists, moonhoaxers, etc would even be commenting on his videos; at least not for as long as they do. 
No; you only block for violations of your rules (which are laid out on your channel, plain as day), and, IIRC, were explained to him, and the other baww'ing butthurt whiners in that video's comment section.

Really, the whole waiting to reply to Shane and I after we were blocked was a very coward move.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 17, 2012, 10:29:27 PM
In a not-entirely-coincidental happenstance, I'm finally finishing up my Cult of the Omnipotent State video. I'll be out of town this weekend and unable to do the podcast, so this might fill the void anyway.

looking forward to it.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

May 18, 2012, 06:54:47 AM #1715 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:04:24 AM by MrBogosity
Wait just a butt-hurt statist minute:

Quote from: franks2732"Yes about a year ago he made claims to holding university qualifications in economics etc,"

When did I EVER claim to have ANY kind of degree in economics? The only degree I've EVER claimed to have is a BA from St. Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurinburg, NC.*

I took an economics class at UNCG; that's pretty much it as far as my formal economics education goes. I'm mostly an autodidact in the subject.

So, this is yet another false accusation against me, claiming that I've claimed bogus degrees I never had. THIS is the behavior that got him blocked!

(*EDIT: Aside from my Bogus Doctorates, that is, which are obviously parody. Maybe I should make up one for Macrobogonomics.)

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 18, 2012, 06:54:47 AM
Wait just a butt-hurt statist minute:

When did I EVER claim to have ANY kind of degree in economics? The only degree I've EVER claimed to have is a BA from St. Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurinburg, NC.*

I took an economics class at UNCG; that's pretty much it as far as my formal economics education goes. I'm mostly an autodidact in the subject.

So, this is yet another false accusation against me, claiming that I've claimed bogus degrees I never had. THIS is the behavior that got him blocked!

(*EDIT: Aside from my Bogus Doctorates, that is, which are obviously parody. Maybe I should make up one for Macrobogonomics.)
Out of curiosity, what was your BA in?

And I get a reply from the most butthurt of them all, FSAthe1st:

"'Also, you're making the positive claim of Shane's blocking habits, you back it up.'

watch?v=MLX3MmUaUJo
watch?v=MT76J_H9QL4

That's just the evidence I myself have collected. Deny that."

Put in fail quotes because it was delivered after I was blocked.

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 18, 2012, 02:46:49 PM
Out of curiosity, what was your BA in?

Art/Computer Graphics.

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 18, 2012, 02:51:32 PM
And I get a reply from the most butthurt of them all, FSAthe1st:

"'Also, you're making the positive claim of Shane's blocking habits, you back it up.'

watch?v=MLX3MmUaUJo
watch?v=MT76J_H9QL4

That's just the evidence I myself have collected. Deny that."

Put in fail quotes because it was delivered after I was blocked.

And they're both his own videos! #FAIL

May 18, 2012, 04:26:14 PM #1719 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:35:30 AM by surhotchaperchlorome
Quote from: MrBogosity on May 18, 2012, 04:10:29 PMArt/Computer Graphics.
Weird, I thought you had a degree in Computer Science.

That explains why you said you knew the stuff you knew about Adobe Photoshop in your Alex Jones' Experts being incompetent boobs by trade (or something like that).  And why you said you are a video editor by trade.

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 18, 2012, 04:10:29 PM
Art/Computer Graphics.

And they're both his own videos! #FAIL

This is the same guy who blocked me for questioning some talking points from the first few minutes of his vid.

You can't even call this hypocrisy, it's so inevitable!
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 18, 2012, 04:26:14 PM
Weird, I thought you had a degree in Computer Science.

No, I minored in Computer Science and Music.

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 18, 2012, 06:55:40 PMNo, I minored in Computer Science and Music.

The more you know! (star!)

That Video again:

Quote from: franks2732Oh and Shane blocked me on his channel years ago, Shane has blocked well everyone who does not agree with his ideological position.

(The same claim was made by many others.)

Yes, that's why I'm blocking all those people disagreeing left and right in the comments of my new video! Oh, wait a minute...

Maybe I blocked him because he's a pathetic liar? He followed that statement up with:

Quotehe even blocked those who actually proved Shane lied about his university degrees (yep Shane don't have any).

I have a Bachelor's Degree from St. Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurinburg, NC and can easily prove this to anyone who asks (although why they should even care is beyond me). The point is, make false accusations against someone (like falsely accusing them of claiming degrees they don't have) and you get blocked. It's right there in the rules.

They got blocked because they violated the rules, after repeated warnings, and not for any other reason.