Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
AKA: contradiction and hypocrisy at its finest.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

On Ron Paul calling an end to his campaign

QuoteNah he and that Ayn Rand vision just breathed it's last gasp and good riddance. The last thing this country needs is another Herbert Hoover.

On this video:

[yt]uabCi9OskqE[/yt]

From PMEWhite: "I'm sorry Libertarian Party: Ron Paul 2012 !! I put Faith in God, not secularism."

As House said, "But I bet you still look both ways before crossing the road"

(As for that video, Judge Gray was good, but their producers need to step up their game! That was amateurish at best.)

Quoteyet we are willing to bring 3 dimensional moral judgement. As he said it was dark and stressful situation, and it is a matter of an opinion if a person can detect a pregnant stomach under a large clothing. I believe that there are even people on this forum that can attest to at least one instance where they wondered if the woman was pregnant or simply obese.

And of course the proper thing to do is kick them in the stomach to make sure.

This guy

Quote from: Darkbane77I'll admit, I'm biased due to my upbringing, but I can't see Zimmerman as anything but in the wrong. In my opinion, neighborhood watch should not carry around loaded pistols. Mace/tazers, fine, but not a firearm. On that point alone, I side with Martin. Even if everything Zimmerman said is true (which I highly doubt), I'd still stand with Martin.

May 16, 2012, 06:47:41 PM #1700 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:52:05 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Every single comment left by FSAthe1st on this video:

[yt]dLA3_xch478[/yt]

Christ, this guy does NOT know when to let go.  Hell, he even admitted to trolling Shane in the very comments.

When I brought this up to Hawkeye in the comments, he responded with:

"Yes, because that's all he (Shane) deserves.

By the way... Let him know that circle jerk does not exclusively mean to jack off a man's penis.

While you're at it... Let him know that Butt-Buddies doesn't have alternative definitions.

And while you're at it... Let him know that pointing out that someone has accused you of deleting comments doesn't constitute libel or character assassination just because the accuser retracted the comment.

finally... Let him know that accusing your critics of deleting comments while doing exactly that yourself is an instance of base hypocrisy.

Run along now, there's a good boy."

Shane must have made this guy incredibly butt-hurt.  ;D
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 16, 2012, 06:47:41 PMBy the way... Let him know that circle jerk does not exclusively mean to jack off a man's penis.

Oh, really? What else would they be jerking, their thumbs?

QuoteWhile you're at it... Let him know that Butt-Buddies doesn't have alternative definitions.

Yes, it does, and I gave them to him. First of all, any couple--gay, straight, lesbian, trannies, whatever--can be butt-buddies. Second, it's a very common euphemism for sycophant. He really let his desperation show when he tried to use it to say I'm a homophobe.

QuoteAnd while you're at it... Let him know that pointing out that someone has accused you of deleting comments doesn't constitute libel or character assassination just because the accuser retracted the comment.

So, repeating an accusation of someone who's already said their accusation wasn't true ISN'T spreading false accusations? I'd love to know the mental gymnastics behind that one.

QuoteShane must have made this guy incredibly butt-hurt.  ;D

Apparently. He never responded to my podcast pwnage. And notice he only comes around and talks about me once I've been blocked by another butt-hurt statist.

(Oh, wait, you think maybe he'll call us both homophobes for saying "butt-hurt"?)

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 16, 2012, 08:58:37 PM(Oh, wait, you think maybe he'll call us both homophobes for saying "butt-hurt"?)

Maybe he prefers "anally devastated."

Quote from: D on May 16, 2012, 09:08:14 PMMaybe he prefers "anally devastated."

No, I think anything in that region is homophobic to him. Maybe it's some form of denial.

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 16, 2012, 09:23:32 PM
No, I think anything in that region is homophobic to him. Maybe it's some form of denial.

just say he's BAWWing. can't imply homophobia from it.

(it's an encyclopedia dramatica thing. the less you know, the better. but BAWWing describes people making a moping sound from "butthurt")
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

And yet more from That Video:

Quote from: franks2732Perhaps if you guys did not troll, false flag, set up bogus accounts etc etc people would not feel the need to attack you.

And when has there been ANY evidence of Libertarians doing this? This is just a pathetic excuse for crappy behavior. Besides, WE don't respond that way when statists, creationists, etc. do it to us!

Quote from: franks2732That genius [shanedk] also claimed Libertarians would have jumped in and stopped the atrocities going on in Somalia because...they are Libertarians. But, he could not explain how why they support the South and their atrocities of slavery. Another notch on the bed post of Libertarian hypocrisy.

What? Libertarians support slavery? SINCE WHEN??? And hadn't I already mentioned Lysander Spooner and William Lloyd Garrison as Libertarian heroes?

Quote from: FSAthe1stAs for flagging and so on... Don't even get me started.

Yeah, 'cause he'd have to start lying even more, falsely accusing us of flagging videos when we've done no such thing.

Quote from: FSAthe1st"BTW, only five countries rank as free: Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, and Australia."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Australia? You do realise that Australia is an example of a state society that has a great deal of social protections in place for its' citizens? The sort of protections you and your Acolytes frown upon?

Congratulations on demonstrating your inability to carry out basic research.

Let's see: http://www.heritage.org/index/country/australia

Australia ranks #3. Its highest scores are: Business Freedom 91.9%, Labor Freedom 90.6, and Property Rights and Financial Freedom at 90.0. Its lowest scores are: Fiscal Freedom 63.4 and Government Spending 67.1. So, basically, he cherry-picks two aspects they scored low on and makes out like I'm being ridiculous when I'm the one who cited a metric that included ALL economic policies. And then he accused ME of not doing basic research!

And of course, they're all doing this knowing I'm blocked and can't respond.

I'd say butt-hurt doesn't even begin to cover it! This must be a threat down to their core, unravelling their pathetic fundamentalist religion.

@Shane:  Indeed.  Them referring to some libertarians as acolytes; as if we're a religion was just desperate.  He's projecting psychologically so hard he can be seen from the moon.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

So just because I'm so exhausted, but in the mood for a few laughs, I decided to post the following comment on his "Adopt a libertarian" video (not a fail):

"You know if you want to discuss the matter so badly, why not come on over to Shane's forum:  bogosity(DOT)tv/forum/index(DOT)php?topic=315(DOT)1695
We have cake. :P
We won't bite, honest!"

Aaaand, in a second comment, stated, "The above applies to anyone in the comments of this video.
I'll see you there. :3"

I'm so burned out.  So glad finals are over and I can enjoy summer break. :)
All 14 weeks of it.

So don't ask me why, but I just went nuts and posted a bunch of comments (including conveying Shane's response regarding Austrailia to FSAthe1st) in the comments of the Adopt a Libertarian video.

So after my generious offer was posted, I got this reply from mr. 1980:

"Perhaps not bite but some how I imagine dear old Shanedk ejects a lot of spit when he starts screaming LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! at those who disagree with him. It's funny how a guy who claims to want "rational" exchanges behaves like a hysterical asshole right from the beginning of an exchange and how a guy who claims to love "liberty" and "freedom" doesn't allow anyone either the freedom or liberty to disagree with him. It's like he is the libertarian Pope, deciding what is correct orthodox belief."

The bastard!
I even offered cake...