Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteEmpathy is nice. And I get what you're trying to say. But you're GAZING from a different standpoint in the Gestapo situation.

I'm probably going to hate myself for saying this. To their higher-uppers, the Gestapo was doing a good job. We hate them, and we feel they should be hated by all, but they were told to do something and obeyed. Did they order it? No. Could they have backed down? Yes. But they put the effectiveness of their job over basic human morals. And they got the job done.

But my point is, they're doing what they were told. Now, I'm pretty sure he'll catch some heat for the whole chainsaw ordeal from the boss, but you shouldn't expect him to lose his job for being one door over. And all-in-all, this lady was asking for more attention for an issue that most people deal with near everyday.

This was that asshole's response to me when I said the Gestapo were "just doing their job" and that shouldn't excuse them for what they did.

Yes, he actually excused the Gestapo.

How about the fact that he ADMITS that this is an almost-everyday occurrence? As if that makes it LESS of a problem and not more!

Quote from: MrBogosity on February 08, 2012, 03:13:41 PM
How about the fact that he ADMITS that this is an almost-everyday occurrence? As if that makes it LESS of a problem and not more!

Oh, but you know, they're just doing their job, therefore we shouldn't look down on it.

Typing that made me feel physically ill....

And upholding their oath to the Constitution isn't their job?

Quote from: MrBogosity on February 08, 2012, 03:27:14 PM
And upholding their oath to the Constitution isn't their job?

The Constitution? Who needs that right? After all, how would we have progressed if we haven't thrown all of that shit aside?

Someone should pay me to murder little children. I will do it quick and i will clean after. Then this guy will excuse me, since I am doing my job effectively!

The description (also fail): "In case some of you might not know, I'm a huge prophecy freak! I collect newspapers, articles, magazines (cept for Weekly Wold News and Sun and stuff like that) and watch different shows and movies about prophecy. :D

This pic shows how I feel about all these events that are takin' place around the world at this moment. We are at the threshhold of Jesus comin' back! Please don't be left out! :thanks:"

Christian Love:  Because when people are slaughtered, it's a good thing.

And yes, that's supposed to be an anthropomorphic dalmatian, not a tiger.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

February 09, 2012, 06:00:43 PM #1462 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:08:13 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on October 26, 2010, 05:53:43 PM[yt]BN-2uYn9q40[/yt]
And, since that person closed their account, I'll have to post the this version of that video:

[yt]XeQUlr4Xc3s[/yt]

A sample:  "First of all; hooray for all those in authority; so that we can live in peace and happiness"

The above video: deconverting more Christians and Statists in 1 lifetime than I could in 10.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on February 09, 2012, 05:00:48 PM

The description (also fail): "In case some of you might not know, I'm a huge prophecy freak! I collect newspapers, articles, magazines (cept for Weekly Wold News and Sun and stuff like that) and watch different shows and movies about prophecy. :D

This pic shows how I feel about all these events that are takin' place around the world at this moment. We are at the threshhold of Jesus comin' back! Please don't be left out! :thanks:"

Reminds me of the Cheetahmen from that Angry Video Game Nerd review.

February 09, 2012, 07:49:01 PM #1464 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:52:29 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
"Again, the moment you apply for any type of ownership is the moment that you subscribe to the social contract."

My Social ContractTM says he must become An Hero...

"peer review is nothing but a tool for censorship so that certain interests can maintain control over govt money. only AtheistKult obsesses over peer review in order to bully people into accepting their ideas."--JBC

February 10, 2012, 03:24:53 PM #1466 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 03:31:01 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
[yt]mGEiSlcJsSY[/yt]

Good lord, I was not expecting the person FE to be responding, to be even MORE arrogant and sobbish than FE...

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on February 09, 2012, 05:00:48 PM

OMFG!! it's the legendary furry f****ing fariy!!!

well, to be fair, he is partly right: I'm sure that there is in fact a Jesus coming back somewhere in latin America, who I'm sure sure is willing to share his blessings. Sorry, I've just watched a Morrakiu video. well, from his new channel anyways.

beyond that, this person is batshit insane.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Leon Panetta on alleged Military cuts. ""You cannot buy three-quarters of a ship or a building,"

No, he could get 9 out of the 12 new ships he wants.

""Contracting personnel would be cut, resulting in delays in the contracts and the contract oversight that support the war, Payroll personnel would be cut, resulting in late payments to wartime vendors, and legal and policy support would be disrupted."

Oh no, Military Contractors that overcharge for things we shouldn't be buying anyway would be inconvenienced.

http://www.iccr.org/issues/subpages/water.php

A choice of article I have to read out of a possible 10 for an assignment in my engineering ethics class.
Fucking shoot me.