Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MrBogosity on May 04, 2014, 10:55:44 AM
Like I said, I think he could rape a child on live TV and get away with it.

I don't think our target should be the government anymore; it should be the corporate news media that's been all too complicit with it. Take down the corporate media and let free news prevail, and I think LOTS of our problems would be solved.

well, it doesn't hurt to try. the cunt needs to go down, along with the whole criminal rabble.

Having said that, you do have a point: we need to burn all bridges the Government can escape through.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Travis Retriever on May 04, 2014, 04:08:56 PM
@Shane:  Thanks. :)

Inspired by your talk of the media, I just recall this quote: "Media is the 4th branch of government." I don't know who first said that.

Probably somebody in the 19th century. The obvious reference is to the '4th Estate', which itself refers back to the same conferences in the early part of the French Revolution that the terms 'Left Wind' and 'Right Wing' originate from.

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 04, 2014, 03:26:07 PM
I'm Generation X. We're the ones born while the Baby Boomers were growing up and starting to ruin things.

I think this video is for you

[yt]pR8aFDosQBQ[/yt]

Quote from: Dukect45 on May 04, 2014, 08:48:53 PM
I think this video is for you

[yt]pR8aFDosQBQ[/yt]

Indeed! George knew. The Boomers said "Never trust anyone over 30," then they got over 30 and set about proving the adage.

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 04, 2014, 09:01:03 PM
Indeed! George knew. The Boomers said "Never trust anyone over 30," then they got over 30 and set about proving the adage.
While not all baby-boomers are utter shitstains, a few too many of them are it seems...
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Travis Retriever on May 05, 2014, 09:27:53 AM
While not all baby-boomers are utter shitstains, a few too many of them are it seems...

The ones in power certainly are.

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 05, 2014, 10:26:34 AM
The ones in power certainly are.
^QFT.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

May 05, 2014, 12:39:05 PM #3967 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:42:06 PM by Travis Retriever
"I love how the older generation complains about the younger generation as if the former had nothing to do with it."--Dr. Phil, in one of his more lucid moments.

QuoteThe government itself can say IT won't do business with X, Y or Z if it wants.....when it says I can't......then we have a problem......

Quote from: tnu on May 06, 2014, 12:05:22 AM
QuoteThe government itself can say IT won't do business with X, Y or Z if it wants.....when it says I can't......then we have a problem......

And that would be my friend Dave Goree from Facebook.

for marketing genious

[yt]eQ79pCJBcJ8[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

[yt]2Ko-IjSnUkc[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

From Being Classically Liberal: