Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: D on November 02, 2013, 06:49:37 AM
[yt]Kqi1DJZGDfM[/yt]

Sometimes I think it's okay to laugh at ourselves once in a while.

LOL at the ending

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]g8S3geFZSpM[/yt]

Love it when Stef's on his game. :)
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

http://lordthawkeye.deviantart.com/journal/A-case-of-a-guilty-conscience-405158014
Very original critique of religion.  Well done once again, Hawkeye. :)

[yt]UzQ2s2rwI3Q[/yt]

The Strange Calls can be seen on hulu
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

November 03, 2013, 03:17:02 PM #3260 Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:39:24 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
*EDIT*
Okay, since neither image will display, I'll just have to say what they conveyed *sigh*.

Comic one: Some dude: "How's that total civilian gun ban workin' out for you, England?"
English Bloke: "Oh, just great! We now have more violent crime per capita than the USA.  Invasions of occupied homes are very popular!"
Scottish dude: "I'm now the most violent western nation!"

Comic two (someone going door to door converses with someone that goes like this):
Anti-gunner:  Will you sign this petition to ban guns?
Pro-gunner:  On one condition.
Anti-gunner:  What's that?
PG: That the army, police and organized crime all give up their guns first!
AG: What?
PG: ...And until they do, I reserve the right to be just as well armed as everybody else.  That's only fair, isn't it?
AG: um...
PG: You wouldn't want me to be the victim of unfairness, now would you?
AG: Well, no, but...
PG: (patting her on the head)--Then we're agreed.  Have a nice day.
*PG goes back inside and closes the door*
Written on the bottom of the comic below the panels:
"Most anti-gunners have no idea of what they're asking for.  They're just mindlessly parroting the slogans they've been fed.  Treat them as gently as you would any other half-wit."

[yt]4DMGOXYvl6w[/yt]

Any room for one more co-host? ;D

Quote from: AnCapBrony on November 03, 2013, 06:35:55 PM
[yt]4DMGOXYvl6w[/yt]

Any room for one more co-host? ;D

Skype me. I think 3 co-hosts at a time should be the max, but there are times when the others can't make it. More co-hosts makes it more flexible for me.

Quote from: MrBogosity on November 03, 2013, 06:51:51 PM
Skype me. I think 3 co-hosts at a time should be the max, but there are times when the others can't make it. More co-hosts makes it more flexible for me.

Yeah, I admit I don't always have the luxury of being available for the podcast.

November 03, 2013, 07:15:48 PM #3264 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:20:02 PM by AnCapBrony

When should I skype and what is your skype?

edit: i tried looking around the site and i cant find any info about it. Maybe im not looking in the right places.

I sent you a message on Skype but you havn't responded.

Quote from: AnCapBrony on November 03, 2013, 07:15:48 PM
When should I skype and what is your skype?

edit: i tried looking around the site and i cant find any info about it. Maybe im not looking in the right places.

shane.killian

Got it, thanks. When does the show usually get recorded?

Quote from: AnCapBrony on November 03, 2013, 07:56:06 PM
Got it, thanks. When does the show usually get recorded?

Sometime Friday or Saturday.

Quote from: MrBogosity on November 03, 2013, 08:09:39 PM
Sometime Friday or Saturday.
Can you also post the show to the podcast section like you usually do?