Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
[yt]DKGAUdinK2o[/yt]

[yt]xZG9fpOeqs8[/yt]

At first I wans't sure what i was looking at thenI realized only three of the colors were on the pie-chart itself.

Quote from: tnu on October 22, 2013, 11:08:46 AM

At first I wans't sure what i was looking at thenI realized only three of the colors were on the pie-chart itself.
But what if I am just selfish?

Quote from: nilecroc on October 22, 2013, 12:06:32 PM
But what if I am just selfish?

That's a grey area. Or is it blue? I can't really see it.

Quote from: tnu on October 22, 2013, 12:39:46 PM
That's a grey area. Or is it blue? I can't really see it.

It's light blue.

honestly though black gold and white are perfect choices for the  anti-state ideals though the panarchist in me wnats to see red represented somewhere.

[yt]z40PCA4ur84[/yt]

October 22, 2013, 05:04:18 PM #3218 Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 05:17:00 PM by nilecroc
[yt]4U9tMTni9dU[/yt]
Fatass around 5:30 should get a life. Nobody who isn't a fucking idiot/control freak gives a shit if some company wants to offer a cheaper service using smaller cars.
Lol dumbass at the ending.
"If we don't regulate a transit service, the terrorist will win" The funny part is she probably believes it.

[yt]ybh8wENUqQc[/yt]
#1--Sounds like prohibition didn't work...
#2--Wow...
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on October 24, 2013, 07:55:36 AM
[yt]ybh8wENUqQc[/yt]
#1--Sounds like prohibition didn't work...
#2--Wow...

While the total number of people held in slavery is now larger than ever in history, this is largely the result of the population being so many times greater than at any previous time.  The proportion of people held as slaves is lower than at any previous time in history, and there is now no industry anywhere in the world that is dependent on slave laborers.  We're within striking distance of the first time in human history where the horror of slavery might not exist anywhere, and governments played very little part in it.

A particularly odious example is India, which has laws prohibiting slavery, and by all normal metrics is, on the whole, a prosperous and well developed nation, has a stuborn problem of at least one form of trans-generational debt slavery in some regions.

[yt]f8jUxg81o8Q[/yt]

and why haven't I posted this yet!? (The first person to guess gets a cluon!)

Quote from: tnu on October 24, 2013, 01:48:33 PM
[yt]f8jUxg81o8Q[/yt]

To guess what?
The video description says: "This clip is from the 1957 British comedy film Á King In New York', directed by and starring Charlie Chaplin in his last leading role, which presents a satirical view of certain aspects of United States politics and society. The film was produced in Europe after Chaplin's exile from the US in 1952. It did not open in the United States until 1967.
The young boy's name is Michael Chaplin, son of Charlie Chaplin."
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

watch the video and you may find out why.

Quote from: tnu on October 24, 2013, 01:48:33 PM
[yt]f8jUxg81o8Q[/yt]

Charlie Chaplin wins the Internets from beyond the grave!

yeah, he made a lot of awesome lines like these: did you see the one where he plays a dictator? awesome stuff.
in case you haven't seen the clip I refer to, here it is:

[yt]6FMNFvKEy4c[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox