Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
[yt]ScinG3p8KUQ[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

[yt]Ldo2sZWs388[/yt]

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

[yt]18I5kThEF7o[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

[yt]Mdkt2qemNcQ[/yt]

seriuosly, Myles Power never ceases to gain my respect. he's worth every minute I spend watching his videos.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

[yt]Va-BvJZLvg8[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: AnCapBrony on September 01, 2013, 01:52:01 PM
[yt]ScinG3p8KUQ[/yt]
Does youtube even check the videos that get flagged?

More plain truth from Brian Dunning:

[yt]CV5zof2jU-E[/yt]

Quote from: MrBogosity on September 05, 2013, 09:19:46 AM
More plain truth from Brian Dunning:

[yt]CV5zof2jU-E[/yt]

I approve.

-Jesse Cox

"Despots and democratic majorities are drunk with power. They must reluctantly admit that they are subject to the laws of nature. But they reject the very notion of economic law . . . economic history is a long record of government policies that failed because they were designed with a bold disregard for the laws of economics."

— Ludwig von Mises, in Austrian Economics: An Anthology
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

"Patriotism? You mean Nationalism-lite?" -- Me, inspired by Overly Manly Man
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

I can definitely agree and attest to this.

Here's hoping they get their shit together for 9.0 or at least 8.1

Le Source:  http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_559_if-you-could-tell-companies-one-thing-about-their-products_p2/?view=article

Very few anti-war songs of the time captured the melancholy of war as well as "March to the Witch's Castle" by Funkadelic both in lyrics and musicianship.

[yt]qOFJozMKNAw[/yt]

"Someone said this war ended with 'peace with honor'
But can there truly be? Is there such a thing?
Thousands of boys gave their life, and for what?
Does anybody know?"