Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I had the idea of putting an economic twist on a viral cartoon and just couldn't resist:

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 24, 2013, 06:12:17 PM
I had the idea of putting an economic twist on a viral cartoon and just couldn't resist:

It always struck me as a bit odd for statists to whine about the US spending a lot on healthcare compared to them.  You know who spends even less than that?  Third world countries where there IS no healthcare!
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 24, 2013, 06:12:17 PM

Wait, are these guys stereotype cavemen or stereotype hippies?
Failing to clean up my own mistakes since the early 80s.

I had to post this.  It's referring to that Aliens Guy on the History Channel.  You know who I mean.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on August 25, 2013, 04:36:39 AM

I had to post this.  It's referring to that Aliens Guy on the History Channel.  You know who I mean.

Geogio Tsoukales?
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on August 25, 2013, 04:51:37 AM
Geogio Tsoukales?
Yup.  The guy with the weird looking hair.

Everyone knows the ancient aliens theory is bunk. It was put forth by the reptilians to distract us.

Quote from: tnu on August 26, 2013, 07:52:14 AM
Everyone knows the ancient aliens theory is bunk. It was put forth by the reptilians to distract us.

That's just what the Illuminati WANTS you to think!

[yt]ui8dEGymsBA[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 26, 2013, 08:20:59 AM
That's just what the Illuminati WANTS you to think!

That's silly! The Illuminati  is just a front foer the Jewish conspiracy!

Quote from: tnu on August 26, 2013, 03:49:38 PM
That's silly! The Illuminati  is just a front foer the Jewish conspiracy!

SHHH! Yes, but I didn't want THEM to know that!

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 26, 2013, 03:53:27 PM
SHHH! Yes, but I didn't want THEM to know that!

Of course not, since the Jews are all working for the masons!
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

[yt]vIJtBZyYcdY[/yt]

Good Old JR speaking some truth

August 27, 2013, 01:56:49 PM #3073 Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:24:15 PM by MrBogosity
OK so we've got this guy "eli rope" one of those "everything is subjective/there is no objective truth/morality" loons. now his stuff belongs in Fail Quotes but it reminded me of this sketch.

[yt]aq4UGiVEF80[/yt]

Yup, that about sums it up!

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.