Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on August 17, 2013, 05:52:44 PM
Makes sense.  So I guess The Lion King was a good movie after all. Nice.  And here I just thought it was because it had cats. :P

And speaking of Disney movies:

http://blamethe1st.deviantart.com/art/Sheriff-Of-Nottingham-Explains-Taxes-393975193

Well done, Blamethe1st!

Another win courtesy of BlameThe1st:  http://blamethe1st.deviantart.com/journal/18-Facts-That-Prove-Guns-Make-Us-Safer-393484112
And of course, Hawkeye's response/comment on it:  "The thing is, none of this even matters because the anti gun people are not actually anti gun.  They're actually very pro gun because they're all for the state having all the guns and nukes they want.  They just want guns to be the exclusive property of the political elite."
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]N6Imxtn0DGU[/yt]

around 6:40

Quote from: dallen68 on August 18, 2013, 12:31:45 AM
Actually, Simba's roaring did start the stampede,

No, the hyenas started the stampede on Scar's orders.

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on August 18, 2013, 12:46:52 AM
That's a fail.  On the right it also should have had "you own a gun" too. :P

No, it's a fav because it's so obviously tongue-in-cheek. (Doesn't the gratuitous use of "y" make it obvious?)

Quote from: tnu on August 18, 2013, 12:54:46 AM
[yt]N6Imxtn0DGU[/yt]

around 6:40
And what is it? WHAT IS IT? NO! NOT THE BEES! Oh my god! oh my GOD! NOT THE BEES!

Okay, Mr. Deity's pretty much always a fav, but give it up for this backhanded commentary with the latest Atheism+ fauxtroversy:

[yt]kMZ86PGVOQk?start=356[/yt]

Start it at 5:56.

Guess whos back and killing in Dashing CN with the August 12th Raw in 5 mins

[yt]_F1w4PXZ3JI[/yt]

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 18, 2013, 08:29:18 AM
No, it's a fav because it's so obviously tongue-in-cheek. (Doesn't the gratuitous use of "y" make it obvious?)
Well, duh. I know it was tongue in cheek (hence the :P).  Hence my entire tongue in cheek post that you just took seriously.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

So at the risk of pulling another The Lion King Review from Confused Mathew:

[yt]BHP13DFm2D8[/yt]

[yt]gxvq13Z0ODY[/yt]

[yt]RdQRoDiX3eU[/yt]

[yt]zcSTe0iH1Io[/yt]

[yt]iMjlw-ii6Sg[/yt]

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on August 18, 2013, 04:48:14 PM
So at the risk of pulling another The Lion King Review from Confused Mathew:

[yt]BHP13DFm2D8[/yt]

[yt]gxvq13Z0ODY[/yt]

[yt]RdQRoDiX3eU[/yt]

[yt]zcSTe0iH1Io[/yt]

[yt]iMjlw-ii6Sg[/yt]

Larry Curly & Moe LMAO

[yt]ktvHvW-GrvY[/yt]
Thanks to D for sharing.  Since it's relevant to what Libertarian Girl had posted.

[yt]yqmk8Qqrw_4&list=PLFLvOvgDs65_N6K8nrJSs6UpzQQ3g1HXl[/yt]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqmk8Qqrw_4&list=PLFLvOvgDs65_N6K8nrJSs6UpzQQ3g1HXl
This video and the entire playlist that I linked to. :3

[yt]GgfsgiPMqRc[/yt]

A very good video from the young turks

[spoiler][/spoiler]