Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on July 11, 2013, 04:56:43 PM
[yt]m486BhgA2s0[/yt]

Something tells me this was prompted by my post on the fail quotes thread.

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

Remember that little girl Abby who was crying because of hearing so much about Obama and Romny? Somebody did a response to that where they used a puppet to chear her up. But the best part is one of the top comments.

Quoteif i wanted to see a puppet talk i woulda watched Obamney on tv

Quote from: tnu on July 14, 2013, 10:56:58 AM
Remember that little girl Abby who was crying because of hearing so much about Obama and Romny? Somebody did a response to that where they used a puppet to chear her up. But the best part is one of the top comments.

Link?

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: MrBogosity on July 14, 2013, 10:59:03 AM
Link?

[yt]OjrthOPLAKM[/yt]

Original video.

[yt]vu9uMDu8scA[/yt]

The next video where the comment was psoted.

http://lordthawkeye.deviantart.com/journal/Abortion-since-I-haven-t-covered-it-382518716

In particular, this paragraph:
"Another issue nobody talks about is the excuse it gives women excuses for irresponsible behavior.  Thanks to horrifically unfair laws, women can get pregnant and ensnare men financially against their will even if the man at no point EVER agreed to fatherhood and with abortion banned, the woman is absolutely in the clear to do this and the father has no say in the matter. It's not just a woman issue folks.  It takes two sexes to make a baby." --Quote his, emphasis mine.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

[yt]ozRYN5ZExJA[/yt]

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on July 15, 2013, 02:04:19 PM
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-astounding-screw-ups-government-workers-failed-to-notice/
Your tax dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen!

From the article:

QuoteWhat the victims didn't know -- until they called the number and heard heavy moaning on the other side -- was that the "24-hour hotline service" actually referred to a sex line. Apparently, these exact pamphlets have been going out for several years and no one noticed the mistake, despite the fact that the real support center doesn't even have an 800 number.

Because no one was calling it?

Quote from: tnu on July 15, 2013, 09:05:52 PM
One of these fuck-ups is not like the others.
Elaborate.  :3

Dragons should not be bitches

[yt]bFnTRfR46Gc[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on July 16, 2013, 12:29:06 AM
Elaborate.  :3

At a guess...one of them was both not in the US and accidentally doing something GOOD.

[yt]mW-yvfrVrdw[/yt]

I know someone posted this in Fail Quotes, but personally, I thought it was epic win! :D

"I'm sympathetic to the pro-life position because actually, a long time ago, I used to be a fetus."

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.