Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 27, 2013, 07:42:53 PM #2805 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:51:20 PM by Skm1091
Quote from: Goaticus on June 27, 2013, 07:29:27 PM
Best part is he's wearing an ATF hat.

That's the reason why I posted it. :P

does anybody seriously not understand what the little ring around the trigger is for!? It took me tilmy adult hood but evne I finally freaking figured it out.

[yt]ZLTkMYg4zbI[/yt]

June 27, 2013, 11:52:19 PM #2809 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 11:56:52 PM by Ibrahim90
Quote from: D on June 27, 2013, 10:03:53 PM
[yt]ZLTkMYg4zbI[/yt]

that talk from the kid was really disturbing shit (yes, the translation is good: it's classical Arabic with a thick Mosili accent).
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on June 27, 2013, 11:52:19 PM
that talk from the kid was really disturbing shit (yes, the translation is good: it's classical Arabic with a thick Mosili accent).

Apparently the US government has not learned it's lesson with their Taliban/Mujaheddin fiasco.

Quote from: Skm1091 on June 28, 2013, 01:14:49 AM
Apparently the US government has not learned it's lesson with their Taliban/Mujaheddin fiasco.

that it hasn't. And I fear that Syria will end up no unlike Afghanistan. I wish more people though would just get it through their skulls: people there hate the US precisely because of this meddling.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on June 28, 2013, 01:21:39 AM
that it hasn't. And I fear that Syria will end up no unlike Afghanistan. I wish more people though would just get it through their skulls: people there hate the US precisely because of this meddling.

No Kidding. Didn't we also supply Assad with chemical weapons? 

Quote from: MrBogosity on June 27, 2013, 05:51:39 PM
Is his finger on the trigger???

It certainly looks like it to me, which is so many deadly fails...

Quick review of the relevant rules of gun safety:

#1:  The gun is loaded.  (It doesn't matter that you just removed the mag and ejected the chambered round, it's still loaded because it's assembled.  Working on this basis means you never get the unpleasant surprise of finding that the gun is loaded when you thought it wasn't.)

#2:  Never point a gun at anything you object to putting a round into.

#3:  Never place your finger on the trigger unless you want to fire the gun within the next few seconds.

#4:  During practice, always wear hearing protection adequate for the noise level of your gun and the guns of anyone else practicing at the same time.  Gunshots have all the worst sound qualities for damaging your hearing, and to be any good, especially with a handgun, you need to practice a lot.

Quote from: Goaticus on June 28, 2013, 01:30:22 AM

Not surprisingly, the US population in general agrees with this statement, which is why Barrack Obama polled so badly against Not Barrack Obama before last year's election process.  Why did he win, then?  Because Original Barrack Obama still polled better than White Barrack Obama.

Quote from: evensgrey on June 28, 2013, 08:46:25 AM
Not surprisingly, the US population in general agrees with this statement, which is why Barrack Obama polled so badly against Not Barrack Obama before last year's election process.  Why did he win, then?  Because Original Barrack Obama still polled better than White Barrack Obama.

Candidate Obama was preferred over President Obama.

[yt]5vJ4zrB41mg[/yt]

it's just lulz.

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on June 28, 2013, 03:03:20 PM
[yt]5vJ4zrB41mg[/yt]

it's just lulz.

I remember this! You posted it here before! :P

As for lulz:

[yt]cYuZlhCPbjM[/yt]
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537