Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 [yt]CtFZRDxqToM[/yt]

Quote from: Goaticus on June 11, 2013, 11:42:21 AM
[yt]CtFZRDxqToM[/yt]

First of all is that Lisa Kennady from Stossel? Second of all. Finally a building htats not a penis.

Quote from: tnu on June 11, 2013, 12:05:31 PM

First of all is that Lisa Kennady from Stossel? Second of all. Finally a building htats not a penis.

I'm assuming you're under 30 for not referring to her as Kennedy from MTV.

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

http://www.wnd.com/2000/12/517/ ("The president's first day in office" by Harry Browne)
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

June 11, 2013, 09:18:51 PM #2647 Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:45:19 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
[yt]_o2djiZOxyA[/yt]

Needless to say, this guy just earned himself another subscriber.  Thanks for sharing, D.

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

June 12, 2013, 11:40:44 AM #2649 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:13:37 PM by AnCapBrony
[yt]2Ht-0Hne4EU[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on June 12, 2013, 09:50:18 AM

Ehh, too many panels with too little effort and some of these games are decades old.
Definately not the Strip we're searching for.

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on June 12, 2013, 12:54:54 PM
Ancapbrony... U Y NO EMBED!?

sory forgot. I fixed it.
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: AnCapBrony on June 12, 2013, 01:14:12 PM
sory forgot. I fixed it.
It's cool and thanks!
And to respond to the video, I think Sony just fucking pwned Microsoft.