Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
[yt]Dvmrfa8tIAI[/yt]

Holy shit! A GOOD video from Pat Condell that doesn't make him come off as a bigot and loon?

It's been so long.

Well, no one is just a single mask.
Even Hitler was nice to babies, as long as they werent jewish I mean.

Here's a fun quote I just heard.

Quote"'Show me who makes a profit from war, and I'll show you how to stop the war.' – Henry Ford"

[yt]BJQfT9C5Adc[/yt]
I lol'ed.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

"Notice these college feminists talk about empowerment and condemn the patriarchy while that very same patriarchy created the college they attend, pays their tuition through forced taxation of men, gives them jobs paid for by the force taxation of men (where else do wymen studies people work?), gives them hundreds of special agencies forcefully paid for by men, free health care paid for by men. And these women get 100% say with NO responsibility. Heck patriarchy is the best thing to hapen to them" -- P Mason, high rated comment as of this writing from this video
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

this is a bit of fail, but it is so funny it has become a favorite:

[yt]zz9bL64ixYk[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

May 17, 2013, 03:30:22 AM #2499 Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:53:02 AM by tnu
Quote from: Goaticus on May 17, 2013, 12:52:40 AM

Becuase FOX has no idea how to handle anythinght at's not The Simpsons. really if there is anything that could be considered a failing of the free market it would be what happened to Firefly.

Also, this gem is rich.

QuoteTraditionally, gold and silver currencies end up being expelled from the market by fiat currencies because of the difference in value between the two.

People realise that, for example, copper coins have the same purchasing power as gold so they use this for everyday spending. Meanwhile, gold and silver coin was horded for 'savings' purposes, and ended up leaving the market. There are examples of this in many XV, XVI and XVII century european countries. (Spanish maravedí, for example)

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

Kane on Lew Rockwell's podcast.

Kane was always one of my favorite wrestlers, but the fact that he's also a libertarian gives him a permanent spot in my Fav Five for all time.

figured blamethe1st would love (or hate) this:

[yt]0QCeIp88wEw[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

I'm sure I've posted this before buuuuut....

More libertarian Kane.
[yt]bd_g3A6lgWE[/yt]

Quote from: D on May 17, 2013, 11:22:34 PM
I'm sure I've posted this before buuuuut....

More libertarian Kane.
[yt]bd_g3A6lgWE[/yt]

some fail in it though for example:

@ 2:37: we use all of our brain, not 10%: granted, we don't use it all to think with, but nonetheless the whole brain is used, and most of the brain's parts have known functions.. I simply don't understand where people get this idea from.

-Jesse Cox