Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
[yt]f2nyBOucJcc[/yt]
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: tnu on May 11, 2013, 08:56:25 PM
[yt]oIeiFheHTOI&list=FLvcDm_QxP2DHVVJzEpS4t0w&index=124[/yt]

Shit, dawg, that's been around for a while now. :P
Still good regardless though. ^^
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]QZPSXI43P-I[/yt]

I cried at the end.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Somebody form the other boards I frequent psoted this.

What do you call the useless sack of skin around a Republican's vagina? Ann Coulter.

[yt]_xMqrUFjstY[/yt]
Fucking win.
Kudos to my friend for sharing.

Quote from: FeatheredTerror on May 14, 2013, 01:01:25 PM

Kinda ironic given this: 
As Dave said to me in AIM:  Hear that crackling?  That's the sound of hell freezing over.

"Just so the uneducated can be enlightened... if Romney had gotten all of Johnson's votes, he would have still lost. Stop trying to blame other parties because you can't field electable candidates. I mean, Romney? Get real." —R. Lee Wrights

May 14, 2013, 05:55:31 PM #2486 Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 05:59:57 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on May 10, 2013, 02:21:06 AM
[yt]eozsXy9K_vo[/yt]

And as I said on Morrakiu's video:

"White"
I'm mixed race.

"Christian"
I'm an atheist.

"Heterosexual"
I'm bisexual.

"Male"
I'll give her that one.  Still, last I checked, 1/4 = 25% = F- which is a fail.

In short feminism is a bullshit, ersatz religion.

I got 50-75% myself.

(I'm not sure if Palestinians are considered "white". bear in mind my mom's English-American, so if Palestinians aren't considered white, I'm then "mixed-race")

definitely straight, but as I've never had sex in my life, I do not see how I'm guilty of anything: it's not like I exercised my "privilege". (yeah, I admit it. I have no experience).

also male.

"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Given how we're treated even in enlightened cultures, I'd say atheism covers more than 25% of that equation.

White, hetero, and male here.

Fuck, if it weren't for the fact that I'm an atheist, I'd be a flat out serial rapist according to their bullshit logic.