Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 09, 2013, 09:12:36 PM
BartBaker = epic fucking win.
The butthurt is strong with these ones. :3

Wow, 1D fans homophobic much?

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on May 09, 2013, 09:43:15 PM
and here is a great video:

[yt]4DP2s5IdSGk[/yt]

Myles (Silver Cluon Award winner) rules.

He got about as far through that book as I did through Atlas Shrugged.

Quote from: MrBogosity on May 10, 2013, 07:03:52 AM
Wow, 1D fans homophobic much?

IKR?  And here I was worried posting that would get me banned. ^^;
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: BlameThe1st on May 09, 2013, 11:42:56 PM
If someone seriously told me that Gen 1 was better, I would not be pissed off. I would be laughing my flank off!

And then I would respond thusly:

oh, shit, dude, you MADE me bring this one out:  :P

And while I'm at it.  (sing-songy) ooh, BlameThe1st!  Look at what came out! (sing-songy)
[yt]RQaisack_jc[/yt]
:P
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

This kid deserves a medal.

[yt]3bYv2AKPZOk[/yt]

Quote from: D on May 10, 2013, 08:32:02 AM
This kid deserves a medal.

[yt]3bYv2AKPZOk[/yt]
And that teacher is a perfect example of what Germans call a "Backpfeifengesicht" (a face badly in need of a fist)
http://www.cracked.com/article_17251_the-10-coolest-foreign-words-english-language-needs.html

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on May 10, 2013, 08:13:16 AM
oh, shit, dude, you MADE me bring this one out:  :P

And while I'm at it.  (sing-songy) ooh, BlameThe1st!  Look at what came out! (sing-songy)
[yt]RQaisack_jc[/yt]
:P

You know, compared to the previous videos, this isn't that bad actually!

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

Yeah.  if you really want something awesome, try out this series:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8uv_KyoWiE
Not only it is entertaining (and deep given the source material) since it was made by the same guy, it also explains what she was going on about near the end of SWAG.MOV

Yet another graph showing how gun violence is a non-issue:

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

to be fair, those hats are usualy hand me downs.

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on May 09, 2013, 04:58:42 PM

The problem with Problem Sleuth was that it had no consistent plot being the reader driven pile of sick it was.
Did lend a few good callbacks for Homestuck though.

May 11, 2013, 10:47:22 AM #2472 Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:50:08 AM by D
I love when people put Bill Maher in his place. Also, Bill Maher is such a child.
[yt]MB-itn_LJuM[/yt]

I just remembered what I wanted to say to you hours ago that I said was "insightful about Europeans"

Many of them--especially in the Euro-trash crowd bitch about Americans only wanting English and talking about how "Well, in Germany it's not uncommon for students to be learning as many as 5-6 different languages in school!"
But really, the answer is simple geography.
Many European countries are small (like, the size of a US state) each with a different language, so of course they'd be more willing/able to learn a language when you can't drive for more than 3 hours in any direction without reaching signs that are in another language.
Now let's look at the USA's borders--Mexico on the south where Spanish is the primary language, and Canada to the north where English--and French--are the primary languages.
And what are the two most common languages by a longshot that people are taking the most classes for?
Spanish and French:  http://www.vistawide.com/languages/us_languages.htm
Funny how that works, no?" -- Me

What can I say?  I have my moments. :)

[yt]oIeiFheHTOI&list=FLvcDm_QxP2DHVVJzEpS4t0w&index=124[/yt]