Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[yt]f1ULcGyCGTo[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

[yt]TtFU81IwvGg[/yt]

Wow. When Thunderf00t's on, he is ON!

[yt]95LG9crl3yo[/yt]

April 05, 2013, 09:53:43 PM #2344 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:04:49 PM by D
[yt]fIgqXCRkMkA[/yt]

Quote from: MrBogosity on April 05, 2013, 05:52:17 PM
Wow. When Thunderf00t's on, he is ON!

[yt]95LG9crl3yo[/yt]

OMG, dude, seriously, this SEXIST shit again? NAFALT! NAFALT!

And there I was thinking about giving up all hope on that guy. If only he was this consistently win.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on April 07, 2013, 02:14:02 PM
And there I was thinking about giving up all hope on that guy. If only he was this consistently win.
<accent area="Alabama">Thunderf00t videos are like a box of chocolates...</accent>

[spoiler][/spoiler]
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

And while I'm at it:

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 07, 2013, 05:11:06 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

First I'd like to say this is purely amazing. Second I had this on YouTube.

thimoneus 2 months ago

Smearing people with unfounded racist accusations is the liberal version of McCarthyism.

April 10, 2013, 08:43:23 PM #2353 Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 08:51:13 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
@tnu: Thanks!  There's plenty more where that came from:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Under a spoiler because image is so long.

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu