Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[yt]HQzbRJLLACc[/yt]

I love Morgan's reaction.

"HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF DOING EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING?!"

If only this had taken place in a town that didn't have a reputation as a joke town (it's also where my family comes from): then we just might gain enough celebrity status to attract worldwide attention to the whole issue in the west bank:

[yt]5MGsDI0WJHQ&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

(yes, this is a protest, making fun of an incident from the IDF. the dancing is crap, but it's not in the traditional style, so of course they suck at dancing modern style.)

"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: D on January 11, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
[yt]HQzbRJLLACc[/yt]

I love Morgan's reaction.

"HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF DOING EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING?!"

I've been trying to talk to the gun banners in this video (on another channel)! Oh, My Nonexistant God. Its like headbutting a brick wall. They will not listen.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

January 13, 2013, 03:23:38 AM #2224 Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:16:41 AM by Ibrahim90
Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on January 13, 2013, 01:57:32 AM
I've been trying to talk to the gun banners in this video (on another channel)! Oh, My Nonexistant God. Its like headbutting a brick wall. They will not listen.

what can one say? these people are either stupid or everemotional. I've stop giving a fuck ages ago about convincing such people.

EDIT: here's a funny rant, made of win:

[yt]nY16j9QNB0g&list=LLPZKP83KPzFnkeO3vPWu3ug&feature=mh_lolz[/yt]
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

"Guys, can't you see that even an imperfect society is better than the savagery of creating a new one?" —Lisa Simpson

Excellent put-down of the Broken Window Fallacy from Sunday's The Simpsons!

-Jesse Cox

This site has a bunch of nice information on "assault rifles."

January 18, 2013, 08:50:47 PM #2229 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 04:34:42 PM by tnu
I just had to share this.

Oh and I can't forget this gem.

Currently overhauling our local LP site. Figure start from the ground up, or in this case with the required disclaimer
QuoteThe State Requires we say:
"This is a paid political advertisement from the Libertarian Party of Duval County"
We think this is silly and are working towards a future free from state control over speech.

"If you come on this page and use the phrase 'buy elections' to describe people pooling their resources to buy advertising to sell their favored candidate or cause, then I know you're not a serious thinker on the issue of campaign finance." —Jim Babka