Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ron Paul gives the reason I support the Libertarian Party as opposed to try to change the Republican one.

"Under the current circumstances the most we can hope to achieve in the political process is to use it as a podium to reach the people to alert them of the nature of the crisis and the importance of their need to assume responsibility for themselves, if it is liberty that they truly seek.  Without this, a constitutionally protected free society is impossible."

From his farewell speech.

[yt]msmRwlg23Qc[/yt]

Made.  Of.  Win.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

When valor fights reason, it eats the sword it wields - Shakespeare
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on November 16, 2012, 11:17:16 PM

well, the twinkies weren't what they used to be anyways: it's no big loss.

Though yeah, Labor unions still suck.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

November 21, 2012, 07:30:34 PM #2124 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 07:37:26 PM by Ibrahim90
Quote from: Goaticus on November 21, 2012, 07:26:54 PM

you ever get the feeling that Obama is tr0llzor himself? Only way less entertaining and way more hypocritical.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

nothing like making fun of both parties in one video....

[yt]piZrMq9-juc[/yt]

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Goaticus on November 23, 2012, 08:33:44 PM

Not really, because Santa doesn't take people's savings from them.

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on November 23, 2012, 08:25:49 PM
nothing like making fun of both parties in one video....

[yt]piZrMq9-juc[/yt]

Ya, Kevintthoms is awesome.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

[yt]y08zPECjpa8[/yt]