Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZING!
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Lord T Hawkeye: "Government is a non-answer."
Me: "Government is the question.  'No' is the answer."

I do have my moments.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on July 28, 2012, 03:20:33 PM
Lord T Hawkeye: "Government is a non-answer."
Me: "Government is the question.  'No' is the answer."

I do have my moments.

Not original, but not bad.

Quote from: evensgrey on July 28, 2012, 03:28:57 PM
Not original, but not bad.
It was based off of an online pic of a guy saying, "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question.  'Yes' is the answer."

Perfect setup was perfect.

I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

The real outrage is where are all the billboards with all the other presidents that had that kind of record thanks to their foreign entanglements.

Quote from: Gumba Masta on July 29, 2012, 03:17:22 AMThe real outrage is where are all the billboards with all the other presidents that had that kind of record thanks to their foreign entanglements.

And you just earned your 21st anti-bogon. :3

For the sake of fairness, here are some win images from BlameThe1st:

Some more from DA, this time from AnarchisThinker's signature:

When life gives you lemons, MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK!
-Cave Johnson

Early to bed and early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise - Benjamin Franklin

Early to rise and early to bed
Makes a man healthy, but socially dead - Yakko

Quote from: Gumba Masta on July 29, 2012, 03:17:22 AM
The real outrage is where are all the billboards with all the other presidents that had that kind of record thanks to their foreign entanglements.

It must suck for Obama to be the first President in the age of internet graphic memes.

"Liberty means transparency for the government and privacy for the individual. Tyranny means transparency for the individual and privacy for the government." --Me

(Well, I like it, anyways.)