Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The best part is the writing on his forehead.

May 13, 2012, 11:04:30 PM #1609 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:40:32 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
[yt]oMq2resK4W8[/yt]

Lord T Hawkeye does it again!
This is his response video to that crap in fail quotes on adopting a libertarian.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]7fqoGrGPB24[/yt]

May 14, 2012, 05:21:25 PM #1611 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:38:30 PM by MrBogosity
[yt]KoD58ZBblyg[/yt]

Okay, I was concerned this might be a little low for me but cripes, SOMETHING had to be done to deflate that windbag's ego.
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

May 14, 2012, 05:47:14 PM #1612 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:39:44 PM by MrBogosity
Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on May 14, 2012, 05:21:25 PM
[yt]KoD58ZBblyg[/yt]

Okay, I was concerned this might be a little low for me but cripes, SOMETHING had to be done to deflate that windbag's ego.
Embed doesn't work, dude.

[Fixed. --MrB]
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: Goaticus on May 14, 2012, 08:48:06 PM

that is going to give me nightmares for a few days. thanks....
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Is it just me or does anarcho-primitavism sound a lot like a pseudo-scientific version of the Garden of Eden.

Quote from: Goaticus on May 15, 2012, 08:31:15 PM
Is it just me or does anarcho-primitavism sound a lot like a pseudo-scientific version of the Garden of Eden.
Because that's what it *IS* in a nutshell.

FSAthe1st tried to  start up his old "You quote mined my vid!!" nonsense so I gave him a little reminder.

Quote"Quoting your sources is lazy and pathetic!"

"...except when I do it"

"Not reading your entire source is quote mining!"

"I don't like the Guardian, therefore this info is wrong!"

"The info was a quote from a proffesional association of surgeons and The Guardian was just passing the word along? LA LA LA!! CAN"T HEAR YOU!!"

There you go. Full review of the vid for you. Happy now?
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...