Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 25, 2012, 06:42:07 PM
Maaaybe. :P

More to show the standards of manliness are 100% arbitrary.

Doesn't mean they aren't hilarious and manly.

[yt]chT2yLFON8s&feature=related[/yt]

April 27, 2012, 06:41:39 PM #1548 Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 06:55:35 PM by D
This speech

The ending really packs a punch:

"Let's have one good meal here. Let's make it a feast. Then I ask you, I plead with you, I beg you all, walk out of here with me, never to come back. It's the moral and ethical thing to do. Nothing good goes on in this place. Let's lock the doors and leave the building to the spiders, moths and four-legged rats."

Quote from: D on April 27, 2012, 06:41:39 PM
This speech

The ending really packs a punch:

"Let's have one good meal here. Let's make it a feast. Then I ask you, I plead with you, I beg you all, walk out of here with me, never to come back. It's the moral and ethical thing to do. Nothing good goes on in this place. Let's lock the doors and leave the building to the spiders, moths and four-legged rats."

link doesn't work for me. keeps calling it an invalid URL or sth..
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on April 27, 2012, 06:51:12 PM
link doesn't work for me. keeps calling it an invalid URL or sth..

Fixed.

[yt]b4T_sUwjZow[/yt]

Yes, even Morrakiu--one of Fringeelements' fan--is calling bullshit on the racial bollocks.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 27, 2012, 07:29:09 PM
[yt]b4T_sUwjZow[/yt]

Yes, even Morrakiu--one of Fringeelements' fan--is calling bullshit on the racial bollocks.

The worst thing about Fringe and the race surrealists is that they claim there are only two possibilities, racist moron or egalitarian. It's especially inexcusable from Fringe since he claims to believe in bottom up emergent systems. Something that would force you to get to know people as individuals any way.

Epic pwnage, easily the best I've seen against a creationist:

[yt]l-ilMYc5xdQ[/yt]

[yt]2CfRC60d8_Y[/yt]

Excellent video on how the Obama administration gets away with things the Bush administration couldn't.

[yt]D0u1dYz1dSs&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

"Grammar, the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit." -- johnrainrules in the comments of Shane's video, "What is the Free Market?"
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537