Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Travis Retriever on June 22, 2014, 04:39:12 PM

five out of six of these their loss would be a loss to humanity. Eggplants? the world would be a better place--fuck eggplants.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on June 22, 2014, 09:51:32 PM
five out of six of these their loss would be a loss to humanity. Eggplants? the world would be a better place--fuck eggplants.
I actually seem to have a reaction to eggplant much like I do peanuts (the latter of which I'm severely allergic to) albeit far less severe, but I still must admit, I do still enjoy the dish Eggplant Parmesan once every now and again. ^.^
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Travis Retriever on June 23, 2014, 08:23:27 AM
I actually seem to have a reaction to eggplant much like I do peanuts (the latter of which I'm severely allergic to) albeit far less severe, but I still must admit, I do still enjoy the dish Eggplant Parmesan once every now and again. ^.^

that's precisely what pisses me off about it: the oil on my skin gives me hives, and every time I eat it, I gag.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

June 23, 2014, 11:58:32 AM #4113 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 04:58:08 PM by Travis Retriever
[yt]XReI3N8elqU[/yt]
Well said. :)
And yeah, I never understood the gays that act like feminists are their friends.  1) Stef has pointed out that it's the mothers who tend to be the ones most willing to put the religion in their kids heads, especially at the young age where it matters, and thus make them that more likely to oppose gay marriage. 2) Many feminists think gays getting married is "misyongy" because it means that men have less competition in the dating market.  3) Many feminists are in favor of infant male genital mutaliation--a busybody religious bullshit idea if ever there was one.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

[yt]fZfwW3EcIDo[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

Quote from: Travis Retriever on June 20, 2014, 01:03:38 PM
[yt]LvYv62X-DD0[/yt]

So apparently, the Thunderf00t fans are trying to teach me a lesson by using this video to show people how ridiculous I am. The result? This is by far my most successful video so far this year, and views, comments, likes, minutes watched, and earnings are all up. I've also gained more subscribers than I lost once you eliminate the ones lost due to closed accounts.

Yeah, you guys sure showed me!

Quote from: MrBogosity on June 24, 2014, 12:23:40 PM
So apparently, the Thunderf00t fans are trying to teach me a lesson by using this video to show people how ridiculous I am. The result? This is by far my most successful video so far this year, and views, comments, likes, minutes watched, and earnings are all up. I've also gained more subscribers than I lost once you eliminate the ones lost due to closed accounts.

Yeah, you guys sure showed me!
You'd think they'd remember that when creationists pulled that crap it only made YouTube atheists more successful.  Some people never learn.

Quote from: Travis Retriever on June 24, 2014, 04:02:48 PM
You'd think they'd remember that when creationists pulled that crap it only made YouTube atheists more successful.  Some people never learn.

There was one guy who used his ratings as proof that he is wrong. Uh does that mean these hell preachers are correct?

https://www.bogosity.tv/forum/index.php?topic=2164.0 (Look at the top comments they are pro creationism/hell.)

By their argument these guys are right.

I've seen hitler videos with comments going along the line saying stuff like death to jews with 50 or more thumbs up with opposing comments in the negative. Does that prove him right?

Quote from: Skm1091 on June 24, 2014, 04:47:31 PM
There was one guy who used his ratings as proof that he is wrong. Uh does that mean these hell preachers are correct?

https://www.bogosity.tv/forum/index.php?topic=2164.0 (Look at the top comments they are pro creationism/hell.)

By their argument these guys are right.

I've seen hitler videos with comments going along the line saying stuff like death to jews with 50 or more thumbs up with opposing comments in the negative. Does that prove him right?
Shameful.  By Tf00t's fans logic, the videos of his and the other YouTube atheists that were voted-botted and even false flagged were wrong.

[yt]JuAoqddbQbA#t=442[/yt]

http://www.libertarianism.org/media/free-thoughts-podcast/why-not-capitalism

Jason Brennan actually sounds like an An-Cap in this.

[yt]TGb1T7nEl6Y[/yt]

[yt]1eMLk1nQh5o[/yt]

Heard this bit from some college-aged girls behind me in the line for Chipotle today, just before I noticed prices went up again.

(paraphrased from memory) "...and they're talking about raising the minimum wage again. That's stupid, if they want to help people, they'd lower taxes first."

That certainly made the higher prices a little more bearable.
Failing to clean up my own mistakes since the early 80s.