Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on October 24, 2013, 07:55:36 AM#1--Sounds like prohibition didn't work...

Who wants to bet they're things like sex slaves? Prohibition CAUSES slavery.

Quote from: MrBogosity on October 24, 2013, 06:09:16 PM
Who wants to bet they're things like sex slaves? Prohibition CAUSES slavery.
I'd make that bet.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]6XQBtiNINW4&list=SP_AYqxzHii9jQ_-JAI4VBw_DiS0os04yP[/yt]

I just saw this gem on facebook.

QuoteI just got racked over the coals by a liberal because our state refused to expand medicaid. So her friend doesn't get subsides. I stated that a state 100 miles away does, maybe she should move there. DAMN that pissed them off. But they tell me to leave the entire country.

[yt]HKZLQFomAUg[/yt]

Quote from: nilecroc on October 24, 2013, 10:39:29 PM
[yt]6XQBtiNINW4&list=SP_AYqxzHii9jQ_-JAI4VBw_DiS0os04yP[/yt]

So what do you like about this?

Quote from: Skm1091 on October 25, 2013, 12:27:52 PM

I'm wondering that myself. At first glance, I thought it was going to be a parody of how Superman and Batman are public enemies because of all the private property destruction they engage in!

Quote from: MrBogosity on October 25, 2013, 12:29:40 PM
I'm wondering that myself. At first glance, I thought it was going to be a parody of how Superman and Batman are public enemies because of all the private property destruction they engage in!

:shrug:

Quote from: Skm1091 on October 25, 2013, 12:27:52 PM
The part where superman beats the shit out of  luthor after he thinks batman is dead.

Quote from: tnu on October 25, 2013, 10:32:29 AM
I just saw this gem on facebook.
Oh snap! Whoever got told is gonna need some burn heal!
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

[yt]JzmxQOonnGE[/yt]
:)

[yt]Tq0rEu99RuI[/yt]

go gramps

[yt]lnp7_ONijYo[/yt]

Out of all the series so far, this is my fav/
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

"Hyperinflation has already occurred. The dollar has lost so much value over the past century. A dollar in 1912 was worth $20 today.

Austrians predicted the fall of the Soviet Union. They predicted the housing bubble burst. And they are dead right about monetary inflation. Meanwhile, Keynesians like Krugman and Bernanke were the ones pushing the same failed policies that created our economic recession.

Even if Austrian economics is not based on evidence, the evidence seems to be in our favor."--Our BlameThe1st on the comments of this video:

[yt]KIDxfTKS_2w[/yt]

QuoteWal-Mart has never listened into my phone conversations or hacked into my e-mail. Wal-Mart has never forced me to do anything against my will.

Yet people will continue to view corporations to as "the evil capitalists" and the government will continue to get a free pass.