Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
With all the demagoguery and muckraking over Detroit's bankruptcy, what the city really needs right now is a solution to its problems, and this video provides it:

[yt]sYVMe6w5awY[/yt]

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

[yt]V3TEeJMDftA[/yt]

Quote from: BlameThe1st on July 20, 2013, 08:05:03 PM
With all the demagoguery and muckraking over Detroit's bankruptcy, what the city really needs right now is a solution to its problems, and this video provides it:

[yt]sYVMe6w5awY[/yt]

Wait.... is he counting Eminem, Ted Nugent and the ICP as reasons to save Detroid? And people claim I'm the insane one.

This Video about how modern Superhero movies with huge collateral damage is very good you guys have to check this out it is full of win

http://blip.tv/foldablehuman/s3e5-the-people-vs-clark-kent-6618856

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]_81FWJ2kF48[/yt]

TJ hits it out of the park

I know everypony on here is pro-abortion, BUT this video was epic win in my eyes:

[yt]8P8bwep-YgA[/yt]

Well, everypony, the questions have been served. Your move!

Quote from: BlameThe1st on July 24, 2013, 02:14:00 PMI know everypony on here is pro-choice...
Fixed.  We aren't for using the state to force abortions, anymore than we are on the state to force/fund drugs.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Quote from: BlameThe1st on July 24, 2013, 02:14:00 PM
I know everypony on here is pro-abortion, BUT this video was epic win in my eyes:

[yt]8P8bwep-YgA[/yt]

Well, everypony, the questions have been served. Your move!

1. Strawman.

2. Non sequitur.

3. The outcome of Abortion Prohibition will be the same, too: you won't stop abortions, but you'll drag them underground and this will result in the same horrors we saw back when abortions WERE restricted. (That's right, we don't have to speculate here.)

4. Strawman again. The infant is no longer acting as a parasite on the mother.

5. Let's not go pretending that government bans (or anything else done by government) has ANYTHING to do with the "sanctity of life," okay?

6. Because those things themselves are people using force against others. Just as you can't use force to impose your morality on us, we can't initiate any kind of force against anyone else, either.

6a. Anarchy? The horror! The horror!

7. Hate crimes are bogus.

[yt]9hmOAFFzxj0[/yt]
Stefan with a win. :)

"When Republicans say limited government, they apparently mean government limited to them and their supporters." —JJ Summerell (LPNC Chair)