Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i reallyt hink we should split htis off in to antoehr topic.

[yt]CInKCUyGMbA[/yt]

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on June 12, 2013, 04:03:20 PM
BlameThe1st's series, "Anti-Libertarians Can't Think" needs a spot in this thread.

Thanks for the shout-outs! ;)

Since we're mentioning my video series, might as well mention the other videos:

[yt]PQDmaWLy218[/yt]

I really loved this one because atticana wants to paint libertarians as "racist" while he himself expouses racist views. (Hmm, send all those Africans back to Africa, indeed, good sir!)

[yt]gCVYSVXsc_4[/yt]

Ah, yes, good ol' Frank. This one was a classic. But now, come to think about it, the video reply could have easily been this!

[yt]d_FLcBfdJX0[/yt]

This one, I admit, was cheating. All credit goes to Shane for this one!

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

Quote from: BlameThe1st on June 13, 2013, 12:14:20 AM
Thanks for the shout-outs! ;)

Since we're mentioning my video series, might as well mention the other videos:

[yt]PQDmaWLy218[/yt]

I really loved this one because atticana wants to paint libertarians as "racist" while he himself expouses racist views. (Hmm, send all those Africans back to Africa, indeed, good sir!)

[yt]gCVYSVXsc_4[/yt]

Ah, yes, good ol' Frank. This one was a classic. But now, come to think about it, the video reply could have easily been this!

[yt]d_FLcBfdJX0[/yt]

This one, I admit, was cheating. All credit goes to Shane for this one!

I love how atticana turns it in to a religious tract about how his god instills morality. No offense BT1. and to be fair yo Krugman I would imagine an alien invasion WOULD stimulate the economy eventually given the potential to understand new technology. Frank is just hilarious given he goes in to the IT'S FEUDALISM tract. Why is it that everybody seems to compare libertarianism to feudalism? when did this trend start? where does it stem from? Oh and then whining "I have a right to believe what I want! Stop forcing me to live YOUR way!" Yeah how are we doing that again? Oh and not quite relevant but Frank is an ugly SOB.

[yt]s8cVYg7RNx4[/yt]

YES! I loved this sketch! :D
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

You paying attention, statists?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

[yt]s1TUFgggAvs[/yt]

I should also add that this invention would be an absolute godsend to people with driving phobia/anxiety, like me. ;D

I don't see how a self-driving car would work, how it would handle a relationship with other vehicles and the roads themselves.

Quote from: tnu on June 13, 2013, 07:40:46 PM
I don't see how a self-driving car would work, how it would handle a relationship with other vehicles and the roads themselves.

Change "would" to "does." They've been on the roads for years. Out of over a million lane miles clocked up, there was only one accident involved while the car was in driverless mode: when it was stopped at a red light and rear-ended by a human driver.

Quote from: MrBogosity on June 13, 2013, 07:43:56 PM
Change "would" to "does." They've been on the roads for years. Out of over a million lane miles clocked up, there was only one accident involved while the car was in driverless mode: when it was stopped at a red light and rear-ended by a human driver.

How do they work? seems like you would have to modify the whole driving inferstructure and roadway system to make them run properly. anyway I am not sure I can embed this but its toog ood to pass up

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6896212/how-to-fight-nsa-wiretapping

Quote from: tnu on June 13, 2013, 07:52:23 PM
How do they work? seems like you would have to modify the whole driving inferstructure and roadway system to make them run properly.

Nope, they run fine on existing roads, from city streets to country back roads to major highways.

huh. now time ot research how that actuallywroks I suppose.

[yt]eOnfDb8RxXU&feature=fvwp[/yt]
Avatar image by Darkworkrabbit on deviantart

[yt]gaGqQgJWPOo[/yt]