Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ibrahim90 on April 24, 2013, 05:22:23 PM
makes sense. he did come across as a libertarian, with what he said about congress' involvement, and how Obama doesn't care: they're in line with what I say anyways. name is familiar too, but I'm not quite sure.

He was one of the candidates seeking the Libertarian Presidential nomination in 2012. He was basically #3 behind Gary Johnson and Lee Wrights.

Not political, but funny nonetheless.

Quote from: Goaticus on April 24, 2013, 08:18:09 PM

well, if they're going to make hims say those things, why not make him confess that he  is an associate of Fu Manchu?  :P
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Quote from: Lord T Hawkeye on April 25, 2013, 12:15:49 AM
http://lordthawkeye.deviantart.com/journal/A-handy-FAQ-on-anarchism-and-the-NAP-367698032

Love when I get into a writey mood.  ^^
Me too. ^_^
I see someone in the comments posted a video...they do realize that's a satire of statist criticisms of anarchy, right?
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 25, 2013, 01:12:24 PM
Me too. ^_^
I see someone in the comments posted a video...they do realize that's a satire of statist criticisms of anarchy, right?

I think that's our Shane.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 25, 2013, 01:12:24 PM
Me too. ^_^

That was me, and yes I do. ;)

April 25, 2013, 03:02:53 PM #2423 Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:20:42 PM by tnu
I had heard about SchoolSucks just recently on the Freedomain Radio chatroom. Thanks for that Vid Shane it was prue amazing.

Also this bit form Stef. I keep watching it over and over again because it just resonates so well and explains so much.

[yt]1BqA1aBk-qA[/yt]

[yt]WI41biRa3fg[/yt]

April 26, 2013, 06:52:45 PM #2425 Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 07:04:50 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
[yt]QZiarrgcahw[/yt]

Standing ovation!
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on April 26, 2013, 06:52:45 PM
[yt]QZiarrgcahw[/yt]

Standing ovation!

*wild applause*
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

April 27, 2013, 12:29:13 AM #2427 Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:32:43 AM by Skm1091
[yt]xVANRroxuOo[/yt]

Russell means=Win RIP

I have to ask the government why are the native american among some of the poorest in this nation, when they have received the most "help" from you guys?

His people's commitment to thei principles here have always astounded me: they could be rich, off the hush money given to them over the black hills. But they have, and still refuse. Their courage continues to amaze me.

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Skm1091 on April 27, 2013, 12:29:13 AM
I have to ask the government why are the native american among some of the poorest in this nation, when they have received the most "help" from you guys?

And why is that NOT the case with the Lumbee who aren't even recognized by the Federal government (although they are by the state of North Carolina)?