Fav quotes

Started by Lord T Hawkeye, September 19, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Might be hubris to put this in fav quotes since I made this up on quick meme, but....

QuoteI am fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason. -Klatu, The Day The Earth Stood Still.

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

has the Dos Eques guy ever been in a position of fail?
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on February 13, 2013, 02:40:44 PM

He doesn't always fail, but when he does, he doesn't.

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on February 13, 2013, 02:40:44 PM

Judging by that picture above, only grammatically.

[yt]yYaMKd75aKI[/yt]

February 14, 2013, 08:38:55 PM #2263 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 08:46:13 PM by Ibrahim90
you know, with every day, I lose more and more hope in a bright future: no work, less job openings every day I look, and a government that just doesn't give a fuck, and keeps right on screwing us over.

part of me just wants to shut off all outside communication: hopefully if I do it long enough, I'll be declared legally dead, and won't have to pay my loans off.

yeah, that's how depressing the state of the Union Address was. Schiff's words didn't help. yet I know he's right.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox